On 12/9/2013 10:29 AM, Boogie Shafer wrote:
you may want to start by updating both your solr and JVM to more recent
releases. looks like you are running solr 4.3.0 and java 6 u31 in your trace.

i would suggest trying with solr 4.5.1 and java 7 u45.

There are bugs in Java 7 which make using 7u40 and 7u45 problematic. The 7u25 version works OK. Here's an issue that mentions 7u40, but it's still an issue with 7u45.

This bug has been fixed and should be in 7u60 when that gets released.

I thought there was another issue specific for 7u45, but I can't seem to locate it.

Thanks,
Shawn