Hi Joel,

Could you clarify what would be in the key,value Map added to the
SearchRequest context? It seems that all the docId/score tuples need to be
there, including the ones not in the 'top N ScoreDocs' PriorityQueue
(score=0). If so would the Map be something like:
"scaled_scores",Map<Integer,Float> ?

Also, what is the reason for passing score=0 for documents that aren't in
the PriorityQueue? Will these docs get filtered out before a normal sort by
score?

Thanks,
Peter