I have a SolrCloud installation with about 2 million documents indexed in it.
It's been buzzing along without issue for the past 8 days, but today started
throwing errors on document adds that eventually resulted in out of memory
exceptions.  There is nothing funny going on.  There are a few infrequent
searches on the index every few minutes, and documents are being added in
batch (batches of 1000-5000) every few minutes as well.

The exceptions I'm receiving don't seem very informative.  The first
exception looks like this:

org.apache.solr.common.SolrException
        at org.apache.solr.handler.loader.XMLLoader.load(XMLLoader.java:176)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.UpdateRequestHandler$1.load(UpdateRequestHandler.java:92)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.ContentStreamHandlerBase.handleRequestBody(ContentStreamHandlerBase.java:74)
        at
org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:135)
-- snip --

I've now experienced this with two SolrCloud instances in a row.  The
SolrCloud instance has 3 shards, each on a separate machine (each machine is
also running Zookeeper).  Each of the machines have 4 GB of RAM, with ~1.5
GB allocated to Solr.  Solr seems to be maxing out the CPU on index, so I
don't know if that's related.

If anybody could help me in sorting out these issues, it would be greatly
appreciated.  I pulled the Solr log file and have uploaded it at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/co3r4esjnsas0tl/solr.log

Also, a short snippet of the first exception is available on pastebin at
http://pastebin.com/pWZrkGEr

Thanks