I'm assuming you mean CloudSolrServer here. If I'm wrong please ignore my
response.

> -updatesToLeaders

Only send documents to shard leaders while indexing. This saves cross-talk
between slaves and leaders which results in more efficient document routing.

> shutdownLBHttpSolrServer

CloudSolrServer uses a LBHttpSolrServer behind the scenes to distribute
requests (that aren't updates directly to leaders). Where did you find this? I
don't see this in the javadoc anywhere but it is a boolean in the
CloudSolrServer class. It looks like when you create a new CloudSolrServer and
pass it your own LBHttpSolrServer the boolean gets set to false and the
CloudSolrServer won't shut down the LBHttpSolrServer when it gets shut down.

> parellelUpdates

The javadoc's done have any description for this one but I checked out the code
for CloudSolrServer and if parallelUpdates it looks like it executes update
statements to multiple shards at the same time.

I'm no dev but I can read so please excuse any errors on my part.

Thanks,
Greg