: I am using geofilt() to filter my results according to my location.
:
: Now I don't want to filter the results by the last parameter. i.e.=> I
: don't need the last
: - distance parameter.
: that means i want results from all over the world.
: How should i get it?

Your question isn't making much sense to me, here's what i'm seeing...

you say you are using "geofilt" -- which by definition is something that
filters out documents based on a location and a distance -- and then you
say you don't wnat to filter by (the last param) distance.

easy solution: stop using geofilt?

If you don't want to filter by distance, what is it you are trying to
accomplish?

https://people.apache.org/~hossman/#xyproblem
XY Problem

Your question appears to be an "XY Problem" ... that is: you are dealing
with "X", you are assuming "Y" will help you, and you are asking about "Y"
without giving more details about the "X" so that we can understand the
full issue.  Perhaps the best solution doesn't involve "Y" at all?
See Also: http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=542341

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/