Well I am explaining my problem more in detail.
I working with the website http://allevents.in ( It is events discovery and
promotion platform)
I am applying solr search in this site. So whenever anyone visit this
website and search the events for example:
"Concerts in London". For that I am using geofilt() function. In that we
have to pass our 'sfield' , 'latitude', 'longitude' and 'distance'.
So now i don't want to enter the last parameter 'distance'. i.e. I don't
want results that are in 'distance' for e.g. 25km aria.
So when i search like "Concerts in London" than it should not give me
results regarding London only but it should give me the results from all
over the world.
So in short i want to ask that Is it possible not to define the `distance`
parameter ? So I can get my desired results?

--
Regards,
*Sohan Kalsariya*