Dear Solr Users,

We have actually a SOLR db with around 88 000 000 docs.
All work fine :)

We receive each year a new backfile with the same content (but improved).

Index these docs takes several days on SOLR,
So is it possible to create a new collection (restart SOLR) and
Index these new 88 000 000 docs without stopping the current collection ?

We have around 1 million connections by month.

Do you think that this new indexation may cause problem to SOLR using?
Note: new database will not be used until the current collection will be stopped.

Thx for your comment,
Bruno