On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 1:34 AM, Nguyen Manh Tien
<tien.nguyenm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> - *But after i index some docs and run softCommit or hardCommit with
> openSearcher=false, number of SolrIndexSearcher increase by 1*

This is fine... it's more of an internal implementation detail (we
open what is called a "real-time" searcher so we can drop some other
data structures like the list of non-visible document updates, etc).
If you did the commit again, the count should not continue to
increase.

If the number of searchers continues to increase, you have a searcher
leak due to something else.
Are you using any custom components or anything else that isn't stock Solr?

-Yonik
http://heliosearch.org - native off-heap filters and fieldcache for solr