I'm not clear what you're really after here.

Solr certainly supports ranges, things like time:[* TO date_spec]
or
date_field:[date_spec TO date_spec]
etc.

There's also a really creative use of spatial (of all things) to, say answer
questions involving multiple dates per record. Imagine, for instance,
employees with different hours on different days. You can use
spatial to answer questions like "which employees are available on
Wednesday between 4PM and 8PM".

And if none of this is relevant, how about you give us some use-cases?
This could well be an XY problem.

Best,
Erick