Hi Erick,
Thanks for replying,

I want to index A,B (with or without space with comma) as separate words
and also want to return results when A and B searched individually and also
"A,B" .

Please let me know your views.
Let me know if i still havent explained correctly. I will try again.

Thanks
abhishek

--
Thanks and kind Regards,