Hi,
As a solution, i have tried a combination of PatternTokenizerFactory and
PatternReplaceFilterFactory .

In both query and indexer i have written:

<tokenizer class="solr.PatternTokenizerFactory" pattern="\s+" />
<filter class="solr.PatternReplaceFilterFactory" pattern="([^-\w]+)"
replacement=" punct " replace="all"/>

What i am trying to do is tokenizing on space and then rewriting every
special character as " punct " .

So, A,B becomes A punct B .

but the problem is A punct B is still one word and not tokenized further
application of filter,

Is there a way i can tokenize after application of filter, please suggest i
know i am missing something basic.

thanks
abhishek

--