On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 1:33 PM, <m...@preselect-media.com> wrote:

> Hello Mikhail,
>
> thx for the clarification. I'm a little bit confused by the answer of
> Alvaro, but my own tests didn't result in a proper score, so I think you're
> right and it's still not implemented.
>
> What do you mean with the "impedance between Lucene and Solr"?

It's an old story, and unfortunately obvious. Using Lucene's code in Solr
might not be straightforward. I haven't looked at this problem
particularly, it's just a caveat.

> Why isn't the possibility of scoring in joins not implemented in Solr
> anyways when Lucene offers a solution for that?

As you can see these are two separate implementation. It seems like Solr
guys just didn't care about scoring (and here I share their point). It's
just an exercise for someone, who needs it.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

<http://www.griddynamics.com>