Hi,

Your use case is different than ad hoc retrieval. Where you have set of
documents and varying queries.

In your case it is the reverse, you have a query (string masks) stored
????A?????, and incoming documents are percolated against it.

out of the box Solr does not have support for this today.

Please see :

http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_7_2/memory/org/apache/lucene/index/memory/MemoryIndex.html

By the way wildcard ? matches a single character.

Ahmet

On Friday, April 25, 2014 11:02 PM, Muhammad Gelbana <m.gelb...@gmail.com>