Thanks jack for your response,
Actually my use case is that the sub products are the different sizes and
colors of the parent product.
So in order to have the adequate price for my product in the current search
i need to return the minimum price of the matching sub-products, in other
words i need that if i tape products name for instance i get the product
with min-price over all it sub products and then, when refining the search,
specifiying a size for example i need to get my product in the result with
the min-price the minimum of it sub-products with matching the refinement
size.