Hi Karanti,

I was thinking the same. DocTransformer looks a good candidate for such
implementation. What do you think? May be we can implement this and contribute
back?

On Saturday, May 17, 2014 9:13 AM, Kranti Parisa <kranti.par...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Aman,

The option you have got is:
- write custom components like request handlers, collectors & response
writers..
- first you would do the join, then apply the pagination
- you will get the docList in response writer, you would need to make a
call to the second core (you could be smart to use the FQs so that you
could hit the cache and hence the second call will be fast) and fetch the
documents
- use them for building the response

out of the box Solr won't do this for you..

Thanks,
Kranti K. Parisa
http://www.linkedin.com/in/krantiparisa