OK, I just realized that "wrangle" is a proper english word, probably thats
why I dont get a suggestion for "wrangler" in this case. How ever in my
test index there is no "wrangle" present , so even though this is a proper
english word , since there is no occurence of it in the index should'nt
Solr suggest me "wrangler" ?