If you have access to the solr admin screen you have access to how it was
analyzed through the "analysis" page. You have to hover over the little
abbreviations to see the class in the analysis chain.

Likewise, the admin screen should have access to the raw schema.xml file
which _also_ has the analysis chain definition.

And if you really don't have access to either of those, and you can't find
out how the fields were analyzed, then there's not much that you can do...

Best
Erick