Any chance you don't have a persistent="true" attribute in your solr.xml?

Michael Della Bitta

Applications Developer

o: +1 646 532 3062

appinions inc.

“The Science of Influence Marketing”

18 East 41st Street

New York, NY 10017

t: @appinions <https://twitter.com/Appinions> | g+:
plus.google.com/appinions
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112002776285509593336/112002776285509593336/posts>
w: appinions.com <http://www.appinions.com/>

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 1:06 PM, EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI,
Automotive-Service-Solutions) <external.ravi.tamin...@us.bosch.com> wrote:

> All, Can anyone help me on what is going wrong in my tomcat. When I
> restart the tomcat after schema update, the Cores are removed.
>
> I need to add the cores manually to get back them on work.
>
> Is there anything someone experience..
>
> Thanks
>
> Ravi

  • Tomcat restart ... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)
    • Re: Tomcat... Michael Della Bitta
      • RE: To... EXTERNAL Taminidi Ravi (ETI, Automotive-Service-Solutions)
        • Re... Michael Della Bitta
          • ... Erick Erickson