Any time I see a question like this I break out in hives (little pun there).
Solr is _not_ a replacement for Hive. Or any other SQL or SQL-like
engine. Trying to make it into one is almost always a mistake. First I'd ask
why you have to form this query.

Now, while I have very little knowledge of HIve, collect_set "removes
duplicates"
Why do you have duplicates in the first place?

Best,
Erick