You may have to implement this yourself. In Solr 4.9 you'll be able to
implement your own analytic functions in java and plug them in using the
AnalyticsQuery API. This is a new Solr API for plugging in custom
analytics.

http://heliosearch.org/solrs-new-analyticsquery-api/

Joel Bernstein
Search Engineer at Heliosearch