Dear Alexandre,
Yeah I saw that, but what is the best way of doing that from the
performance point of view?
I think of one solution myself:
Suppose we have a RDBMS for users that contains the category and group for
each user. (It could be in hierarchical format) Suppose there is a field
name "security" in solr index that contains the list of each group or
category that is applied to each document. So the query would be filter
only documents that its category or group match the specific one for that
user.
Is this solution works in distributed way? What if we concern about
performance?
Also I was wondering how lucidworks do that?
Best regards.

--
A.Nazemian