Hi,

I have two documents indexed.

With following query I am getting a search result based on AND clauses.
*ab:(system entity)* : Number of results returned 1, as expected.
*ab:(system entity)* *AND ab:authorization* : Number of results returned 1,
as expected.

But following query returns a different set of results with the results of
previous query too.

*ab:(system entity) OR ab:authorization* : Number of results returned 2
which is not expected.
It seems this query makes the previous terms as OR if the next term is
introduced by an OR.

For the reference mm (Minimum 'Should' match) is set to 100% and parser
used is edismax.

Please let me know if this is an issue or an expected behavior.

Thanks,
Modassar