Hi folks.  Does anyone deploy solr indices on other HCFS implementations
(S3FileSystem, for example) regularly ? If so I'm wondering

1) Where are the docs for doing this - or examples?  Seems like everything,
including parameter names for dfs setup, are based around "hdfs".   Maybe I
should file a JIRA similar to https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-2410
(to make the generic deployment of SOLR on any file system explicit / obvious).

2) if there are any interesting requirements (i.e. createNonRecursive, Atomic
mkdirs, sharing, blocking expectations etc etc) which need to be implemented