Matthias Welwarsky schrieb:
On Thursday 07 May 2009 22:53:49 Bernd Eggink wrote:
Hi,

it appears that in kernel 2.6.29.2 the behaviour of the rfkill subsystem
has changed. Under 2.6.29.2 I could trigger a suspend-to-ram, then wake
up the system, and everything continued smoothly.

Under 2.6.29.2 strange things happen after a wake-up:

* Wlan and bluetooth power, which had been off before suspend, suddenly
are ON.

* The numbering of the links in /sys/class/rfkill has changed. Formerly
rfkill1, rfkill2..., now something like rfkill10, rfkill11... The
numbers increase with every suspend.

that sounds more like a bug in the sony-laptop module. I think it's re-
registering rfkill instances on resume, which is likely not correct.

Are you using the stock module from the 2.6.29.2 kernel or mine?

Yours (if that is the module from sony-laptop-zseries-0.9).

Regards,
Bernd

--
Bernd Eggink