Eva Brucherseifer schrieb:
Am Freitag, 8. Mai 2009 schrieb Matthias Welwarsky:
On Thursday 07 May 2009 22:53:49 Bernd Eggink wrote:
Hi,

it appears that in kernel 2.6.29.2 the behaviour of the rfkill subsystem
has changed. Under 2.6.29.2 I could trigger a suspend-to-ram, then wake
up the system, and everything continued smoothly.

Under 2.6.29.2 strange things happen after a wake-up:

* Wlan and bluetooth power, which had been off before suspend, suddenly
are ON.

* The numbering of the links in /sys/class/rfkill has changed. Formerly
rfkill1, rfkill2..., now something like rfkill10, rfkill11... The
numbers increase with every suspend.

it sounds like you are unloading the module before suspend and loading it again afterwards. The effects you are the same when I unload and load the module for testing.

No, I do _not_ unload the module before suspend. As I said before, the same system doesn't show this behaviour with kernel 2.6.29.1. So I guess the kernel does it.

Regards,
Bernd

--
Bernd Eggink