Hi all,

First, thanks for compiling this wonderful sum of information, and for your
efforts!

I have been using eva's module for 5 months now, and it works great.
I am just getting a bit confused now about how to get the wireless and
bluetooth turned off by default at startup.
Until now, I just left the hardware switch on the "off" position, but after
reading the latest guidelines on eva's webpage (something I
hadn't done for quite some time), I'm beginning to doubt this is the correct
strategy.
In short, should I use the hardware switch at startup, or manage the devices
through rfkill?
I'm asking this because the rfkill modules in /sys/class/rfkill seem to be
alll turned on (file state contains 1), so I'm wondering if the
hardware switch solution really works at startup.

Any suggestions or advice?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Seb