Hi all,
sorry for asking if it has been already asked or solved before - but is there 
a way how to get nvidia working on Lucid Lynx? It worked for me on Karmic but 
after upgrade, it seems that everything went fine, I used the janitor script 
(BTW it is really really great, thanks a lot for it!) but later I noticed that 
direct rendering does not work; I tried to google and found this URL [1] but 
the suggested solution does not work for me. The weird thing is that there's 
no error in my X.Org log (I can provide it if needed), everything seems to be 
OK. But glxinfo says:
Error: couldn't find RGB GLX visual or fbconfig

Also, I verified using update-alternatives that nvidia is selected.

Thanks a lot for any feedback,
Tomas
[1] https://lists.launchpad.net/sony-vaio-z-series/msg01028.html

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to