On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Eric Lacombe <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got a problem with my laptop (Sony Vaio
> Z11Z9E), when I resume from "suspend to ram" my screen does not light up. X
> uses the Intel IGP.
> Maybe it is an issue with the driver of the IGP of the Core i7 Arrandale?
>
> I currently use Linux 2.6.34, and have tested 2.6.33 and 2.6.32 (I see on
> google that there were some problems about Intel IGP and blackscreen. I was
> hit by them too at that time)

Can you try if this helps in such case:
Switch to text terminal and back to graphical terminal.
E.g.: Ctrl-Alt-F1 Alt-F7 or Alt-F8

Best regards

-- 
Frederik Questier
http://questier.com

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to