Erf... Maybe it's a problem with bogus ACPI tables...

Le vendredi 4 juin 2010 22:38:39 thunderbee, vous avez écrit :
>   Hi,
> 
> On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Eric Lacombe <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I've got a problem with my laptop (Sony Vaio
> > Z11Z9E), when I resume from "suspend to ram" my screen does not light up.
> > X uses the Intel IGP.
> > Maybe it is an issue with the driver of the IGP of the Core i7 Arrandale?
> 
>   I had the exact same problem with the nvidia card/driver (not solved by
> ctrl-alt-f1 / ctrl-f7 either)
>   Applying the BIOS hack (in another thread) to have the BIOS manage the
> video cards fixed this as the proper card does indeed come back on when the
> laptop comes back from suspend.

_______________________________________________
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to