У уто, 06. 07 2010. у 18:14 +0200, Mario пише: > I'm sure that the extra power usage is due to the nvidia card that is > still active after the first boot: I keep all everithing unchanged > (wifi and bluetooth on), just a suspend-resume cycle. The power usage > goes from 18-21W to 13-14W.
For me it tops at 15W-16W right from the boot (depending on what I am doing), but with wwan and bt off it goes down to 12-13W. I need not suspend-resume to get that. > > I don't know about the lspci output, but it does show 'ff' for me as > > well (I usually only suspend the laptop, so that's what might be causing > > it). > > The strangeness in the lspci output is that the only differences are > the revision number. I remember that one of the card disappear after > the module activation. I believe that's how it used to work for me as well, but the card doesn't disappear anymore. I am not bothered with it since power usage seems fine (it might be something related to hot-switching in more recent kernels that causes this, though this is a very wild guess). Cheers, Danilo _______________________________________________ Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

