Module Name: src
Committed By: christos
Date: Thu Oct 29 14:36:14 UTC 2009
Modified Files:
src/usr.bin/menuc: Makefile scan.l
Log Message:
option noinput
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 src/usr.bin/menuc/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 src/usr.bin/menuc/scan.l
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Modified files:
Index: src/usr.bin/menuc/Makefile
diff -u src/usr.bin/menuc/Makefile:1.13 src/usr.bin/menuc/Makefile:1.14
--- src/usr.bin/menuc/Makefile:1.13 Mon Apr 20 12:05:30 2009
+++ src/usr.bin/menuc/Makefile Thu Oct 29 10:36:14 2009
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.13 2009/04/20 16:05:30 drochner Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.14 2009/10/29 14:36:14 christos Exp $
WARNS?= 1 # XXX -Wshadow -Wcast-qual issues
@@ -6,7 +6,7 @@
PROG= menuc
SRCS= main.c parse.y scan.l avl.c mdb.c util.c
-CPPFLAGS+= -I. -I${.CURDIR} -DYY_NO_INPUT
+CPPFLAGS+= -I. -I${.CURDIR}
YHEADER=
.if ${MKSHARE} != "no"
Index: src/usr.bin/menuc/scan.l
diff -u src/usr.bin/menuc/scan.l:1.14 src/usr.bin/menuc/scan.l:1.15
--- src/usr.bin/menuc/scan.l:1.14 Mon Aug 2 17:29:07 2004
+++ src/usr.bin/menuc/scan.l Thu Oct 29 10:36:14 2009
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-/* $NetBSD: scan.l,v 1.14 2004/08/02 21:29:07 dsl Exp $ */
+/* $NetBSD: scan.l,v 1.15 2009/10/29 14:36:14 christos Exp $ */
/*
* Copyright 1997 Piermont Information Systems Inc.
@@ -52,6 +52,8 @@
%x COMMENT
%x BRACE
+%option noinput
+
%%
[ \t]+ { /* ignore spaces and tabs */ }