Module Name: src
Committed By: christos
Date: Thu Oct 29 14:37:56 UTC 2009
Modified Files:
src/usr.bin/msgc: Makefile msgscan.l
Log Message:
option noinput
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 src/usr.bin/msgc/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 src/usr.bin/msgc/msgscan.l
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Modified files:
Index: src/usr.bin/msgc/Makefile
diff -u src/usr.bin/msgc/Makefile:1.17 src/usr.bin/msgc/Makefile:1.18
--- src/usr.bin/msgc/Makefile:1.17 Mon Apr 20 12:05:30 2009
+++ src/usr.bin/msgc/Makefile Thu Oct 29 10:37:56 2009
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.17 2009/04/20 16:05:30 drochner Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.18 2009/10/29 14:37:56 christos Exp $
WARNS?= 1 # XXX -Wshadow -Wcast-qual issues
@@ -7,7 +7,7 @@
PROG= msgc
SRCS= msgmain.c msgparse.y msgscan.l msgdb.c util.c avl.c
.PATH: ${NETBSDSRCDIR}/usr.bin/menuc
-CPPFLAGS+= -I. -I${.CURDIR} -DYY_NO_INPUT
+CPPFLAGS+= -I. -I${.CURDIR}
YHEADER=
.if ${MKSHARE} != "no"
Index: src/usr.bin/msgc/msgscan.l
diff -u src/usr.bin/msgc/msgscan.l:1.4 src/usr.bin/msgc/msgscan.l:1.5
--- src/usr.bin/msgc/msgscan.l:1.4 Thu Jul 17 04:33:05 2003
+++ src/usr.bin/msgc/msgscan.l Thu Oct 29 10:37:56 2009
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-/* $NetBSD: msgscan.l,v 1.4 2003/07/17 08:33:05 lukem Exp $ */
+/* $NetBSD: msgscan.l,v 1.5 2009/10/29 14:37:56 christos Exp $ */
/*
* Copyright 1997 Piermont Information Systems Inc.
@@ -42,7 +42,7 @@
#include <sys/cdefs.h>
#if defined(__RCSID) && !defined(lint)
-__RCSID("$NetBSD: msgscan.l,v 1.4 2003/07/17 08:33:05 lukem Exp $");
+__RCSID("$NetBSD: msgscan.l,v 1.5 2009/10/29 14:37:56 christos Exp $");
#endif
@@ -58,6 +58,8 @@
%x COMMENT
%x BRACE
+%option noinput
+
%%
[ \t]+ { /* ignore spaces and tabs */ }