Module Name: src
Committed By: christos
Date: Thu Oct 29 14:39:24 UTC 2009
Modified Files:
src/usr.sbin/isdn/isdnd: Makefile rc_scan.l
Log Message:
option noinput
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 src/usr.sbin/isdn/isdnd/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 src/usr.sbin/isdn/isdnd/rc_scan.l
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Modified files:
Index: src/usr.sbin/isdn/isdnd/Makefile
diff -u src/usr.sbin/isdn/isdnd/Makefile:1.8 src/usr.sbin/isdn/isdnd/Makefile:1.9
--- src/usr.sbin/isdn/isdnd/Makefile:1.8 Mon Apr 20 12:05:30 2009
+++ src/usr.sbin/isdn/isdnd/Makefile Thu Oct 29 10:39:23 2009
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.8 2009/04/20 16:05:30 drochner Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.9 2009/10/29 14:39:23 christos Exp $
PROG = isdnd
SRCS = rc_parse.y rc_scan.l main.c rc_config.c log.c curses.c \
@@ -7,7 +7,7 @@
holiday.c
CPPFLAGS+= -I${.CURDIR}/../isdnmonitor -I${.CURDIR}/../isdntel
-CPPFLAGS+= -I${.CURDIR} -I${.OBJDIR} -DYY_NO_INPUT
+CPPFLAGS+= -I${.CURDIR} -I${.OBJDIR}
# compile debug support
CPPFLAGS+= -DDEBUG
Index: src/usr.sbin/isdn/isdnd/rc_scan.l
diff -u src/usr.sbin/isdn/isdnd/rc_scan.l:1.6 src/usr.sbin/isdn/isdnd/rc_scan.l:1.7
--- src/usr.sbin/isdn/isdnd/rc_scan.l:1.6 Sat Oct 30 04:19:30 2004
+++ src/usr.sbin/isdn/isdnd/rc_scan.l Thu Oct 29 10:39:24 2009
@@ -30,7 +30,7 @@
* i4b daemon - runtime configuration lexical analyzer
* ---------------------------------------------------
*
- * $Id: rc_scan.l,v 1.6 2004/10/30 08:19:30 dsl Exp $
+ * $Id: rc_scan.l,v 1.7 2009/10/29 14:39:24 christos Exp $
*
* $FreeBSD$
*
@@ -55,8 +55,7 @@
%}
-%option noyywrap
-%option nounput
+%option noyywrap nounput noinput
%%