Module Name: src
Committed By: matt
Date: Tue Feb 5 03:17:51 UTC 2013
Modified Files:
src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/boot2440: Makefile
src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/bootimx23: Makefile
src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/gzboot: Makefile.gzboot
Log Message:
Make sure these are always compiled with -mabi=atpcs -mfloat-abi=soft
-Wa,-meabi=gnu so they use the old compilation methods.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/boot2440/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/bootimx23/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/gzboot/Makefile.gzboot
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Modified files:
Index: src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/boot2440/Makefile
diff -u src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/boot2440/Makefile:1.5 src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/boot2440/Makefile:1.6
--- src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/boot2440/Makefile:1.5 Wed Dec 12 15:00:06 2012
+++ src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/boot2440/Makefile Tue Feb 5 03:17:50 2013
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.5 2012/12/12 15:00:06 matt Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.6 2013/02/05 03:17:50 matt Exp $
S= ${.CURDIR}/../../../..
@@ -14,7 +14,8 @@ CPPFLAGS+= -D_STANDALONE -DSUPPORT_DHCP
CPPFLAGS+= -DDM9000MAC="0x08,0x08,0x11,0x18,0x12,0x27"
CPPFLAGS+= -DDEFAULT_BOOTFILE="ld0a:netbsd;net:"
CPPFLAGS+= -nostdinc -I. -I${.OBJDIR} -I${S} -I${S}/arch
-CPUFLAGS= -march=armv4
+CPPFLAGS+= -march=armv4 -mabi=atpcs -mfloat-abi=soft
+CPUFLAGS+= -Wa,-meabi=gnu
DBG=
LIBCRT0= # nothing
Index: src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/bootimx23/Makefile
diff -u src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/bootimx23/Makefile:1.1 src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/bootimx23/Makefile:1.2
--- src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/bootimx23/Makefile:1.1 Tue Nov 20 19:08:46 2012
+++ src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/bootimx23/Makefile Tue Feb 5 03:17:51 2013
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-# $Id: Makefile,v 1.1 2012/11/20 19:08:46 jkunz Exp $
+# $Id: Makefile,v 1.2 2013/02/05 03:17:51 matt Exp $
S= ${.CURDIR}/../../../../
PROG= bootimx23
@@ -11,6 +11,7 @@ CLEANFILES+= ${PROG}
CFLAGS+= -Wall -Wno-main -ffreestanding -march=armv5te -mtune=arm926ej-s
CPPFLAGS+= -D_STANDALONE
CPPFLAGS+= -nostdinc -I. -I${.CURDIR} -I${.OBJDIR} -I${S} -I${S}/arch
+CPPFLAGS+= -mabi=atpcs -mfloat-abi=soft -Wa,-meabi=gnu
#CPPFLAGS+= -DDEBUG
#DBG= -g
Index: src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/gzboot/Makefile.gzboot
diff -u src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/gzboot/Makefile.gzboot:1.20 src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/gzboot/Makefile.gzboot:1.21
--- src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/gzboot/Makefile.gzboot:1.20 Mon Aug 13 10:25:02 2012
+++ src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/gzboot/Makefile.gzboot Tue Feb 5 03:17:51 2013
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile.gzboot,v 1.20 2012/08/13 10:25:02 khorben Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile.gzboot,v 1.21 2013/02/05 03:17:51 matt Exp $
NOMAN= # defined
@@ -35,6 +35,7 @@ STARTFILE= srtbegin.o
CPPFLAGS+= -nostdinc -I. -I${EVBARM_STAND}/gzboot -I${EVBARM_STAND}/board
CPPFLAGS+= -I${S} -I${S}/arch -I${S}/lib/libsa
CPPFLAGS+= -I${S}/../common/dist/zlib
+CPPFLAGS+= -mabi=atpcs -mfloat-abi=soft -Wa,-meabi=gnu
CPPFLAGS+= -D_STANDALONE