Module Name: src
Committed By: matt
Date: Wed Feb 6 07:19:19 UTC 2013
Modified Files:
src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/boot2440: Makefile
src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/bootimx23: Makefile
src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/gzboot: Makefile.gzboot
Log Message:
gcc will supply -Wa,-eabi=gnu so don't include. Use -mabi=apcs-base, not atpcs
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/boot2440/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/bootimx23/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/gzboot/Makefile.gzboot
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Modified files:
Index: src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/boot2440/Makefile
diff -u src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/boot2440/Makefile:1.6 src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/boot2440/Makefile:1.7
--- src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/boot2440/Makefile:1.6 Tue Feb 5 03:17:50 2013
+++ src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/boot2440/Makefile Wed Feb 6 07:19:19 2013
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.6 2013/02/05 03:17:50 matt Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile,v 1.7 2013/02/06 07:19:19 matt Exp $
S= ${.CURDIR}/../../../..
@@ -14,8 +14,7 @@ CPPFLAGS+= -D_STANDALONE -DSUPPORT_DHCP
CPPFLAGS+= -DDM9000MAC="0x08,0x08,0x11,0x18,0x12,0x27"
CPPFLAGS+= -DDEFAULT_BOOTFILE="ld0a:netbsd;net:"
CPPFLAGS+= -nostdinc -I. -I${.OBJDIR} -I${S} -I${S}/arch
-CPPFLAGS+= -march=armv4 -mabi=atpcs -mfloat-abi=soft
-CPUFLAGS+= -Wa,-meabi=gnu
+CPPFLAGS+= -march=armv4 -mabi=apcs-gnu -mfloat-abi=soft
DBG=
LIBCRT0= # nothing
Index: src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/bootimx23/Makefile
diff -u src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/bootimx23/Makefile:1.3 src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/bootimx23/Makefile:1.4
--- src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/bootimx23/Makefile:1.3 Tue Feb 5 07:28:48 2013
+++ src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/bootimx23/Makefile Wed Feb 6 07:19:19 2013
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-# $Id: Makefile,v 1.3 2013/02/05 07:28:48 matt Exp $
+# $Id: Makefile,v 1.4 2013/02/06 07:19:19 matt Exp $
S= ${.CURDIR}/../../../../
PROG= bootimx23
@@ -11,7 +11,7 @@ CLEANFILES+= ${PROG}
CFLAGS+= -Wall -Wno-main -ffreestanding -march=armv5te -mtune=arm926ej-s
CPPFLAGS+= -D_STANDALONE
CPPFLAGS+= -nostdinc -I. -I${.CURDIR} -I${.OBJDIR} -I${S} -I${S}/arch
-CPPFLAGS+= -mabi=atpcs -mfloat-abi=soft -Wa,-meabi=gnu
+CPPFLAGS+= -mabi=apcs-gnu -mfloat-abi=soft
#CPPFLAGS+= -DDEBUG
#DBG= -g
Index: src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/gzboot/Makefile.gzboot
diff -u src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/gzboot/Makefile.gzboot:1.21 src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/gzboot/Makefile.gzboot:1.22
--- src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/gzboot/Makefile.gzboot:1.21 Tue Feb 5 03:17:51 2013
+++ src/sys/arch/evbarm/stand/gzboot/Makefile.gzboot Wed Feb 6 07:19:19 2013
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
-# $NetBSD: Makefile.gzboot,v 1.21 2013/02/05 03:17:51 matt Exp $
+# $NetBSD: Makefile.gzboot,v 1.22 2013/02/06 07:19:19 matt Exp $
NOMAN= # defined
@@ -35,7 +35,7 @@ STARTFILE= srtbegin.o
CPPFLAGS+= -nostdinc -I. -I${EVBARM_STAND}/gzboot -I${EVBARM_STAND}/board
CPPFLAGS+= -I${S} -I${S}/arch -I${S}/lib/libsa
CPPFLAGS+= -I${S}/../common/dist/zlib
-CPPFLAGS+= -mabi=atpcs -mfloat-abi=soft -Wa,-meabi=gnu
+CPPFLAGS+= -mabi=apcs-gnu -mfloat-abi=soft
CPPFLAGS+= -D_STANDALONE