Hi all,

We have just registered a new domain name for Soya: SoyaProject.org !

The Soya Project includes the Soya 3D engine, but also other related projects,
like the Cerealizer or PyOpenAL.

Future projects may involve a "pack" of free data for 3D games, extracted from
the Balazar world (textures, models, characters, as well as some piece of code
or modules for e.g. generating nice fog and background). This "pack" would
allow to write very easily games in the Balazar world.
Any comment or feedback is welcome.

I'm also working on static shadows for Soya -- the idea is to be able to add a
shadow to almost everything.

Jiba