On Sun, 3 Sep 2006 16:39:17 +0200
Gabriel Santonja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Few month ago, Jiba has proposed to package the data of balazar Word.
>
> So I'm thinking about that in my holydays and begin to adapt some code
> of mine (I can move a camera and made wall ). I'm planning to make a zoo
> with separate code and data for re-using in other game.
>
> Actually  I'm working the caterpillar on the tutorial. But i would like
> to give other information that code for trying to help because
> anyone will have to respond at some question before doing  a game.
>
> - How do i drawn my graphical?
> - What licence?.
> - how do i made
> - where can i found graphical material and tutorial to help me?.
>
> I also need the source code or blender file or other who serve to create
> the data.
>
> So if the person who create the caterpillar could contact me i would use
> his data as an experience for my little project.

I am the one that create the caterpillar !

The texture has been made with the Gimp, and the 3D models are just spheres,
created with the soya.sphere module (the code is in the comment at the end of
the basic-4.py tutorial).

The licence is GPL (as Soya and Soya tuto) ; however GPL is possibly not the
right licence for graphics and if you need it under another free licence, I may
double-licence it.

Jiba