Hello Soya users.

Since I installed the last version of Soya it don't use graphic
acceleration anymore. For example when I run any tutorial I get the folowing

* Soya * version 0.11.2
* Using OpenGL 1.2 (1.5 Mesa 6.4.1)
*   - renderer : Mesa GLX Indirect
*   - vendor   : Mesa project: www.mesa3d.org
*   - maximum number of lights        : 8
*   - maximum number of clip planes   : 6
*   - maximum number of texture units : 8
*   - maximum texture size            : 2048 pixels

The frame rate is so low that I can't do anything :(
I reinstalled Soya 0.10 that I used before but it didn't changed anything.

Just to see if it is something wrong with my system I programmed a
simple OpenGL helloworld in C and I compiled it and it printed me the
folowing

1.3 Mesa 6.4.2
Mesa DRI R200 20041207 AGP 4x TCL
Tungsten Graphics, Inc.

So my test program use graphic acceleration but Soya don't. Strange
isn't it ? Does anyone have any idea of what's going on ?
Thanks for help.

Souvarine.