On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 23:11:13 +0100
"Ting Li" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've used Soya3D some days before. Now I want to pick it up.
> I prefer the latest SVN version. That means I have to compile it by myself.
> (BTW, the link to the win32 installer on the homepage is dead.)
> Unfortunately, I'm using WinXP. You guys apparently like Linux.
> Because I found the source code in the SVN version using Unix path names.
> (See the setup.py)

It seems that the Soya Windows page has moved, but you can find it there :

        http://atomekk.110mb.com/devel.html

I'm going to update the Soya website.

Personally, none of my computer has Windows, so I can hardly help you. However,
you'll find on Atomekk website precompiled binaries as well as a compilation
guide under Windows.

Jiba