Hey all!

Very excited about the new release--I just compiled in on my Ubuntu
system.  Doing that, though, reminded me how much of a pain compiling on
other systems can sometimes be.  I'm teaching a class at my university
in the spring, and I'd love to use Soya as part of it, but I suspect
I'll need a really good Mac OS X version for my non-technical students.

Does anyone have either:
1) a Mac OS X binary compiled of the latest (or a recent) release?
or
2) instructions on how to get everything set up for compilation on Mac
OS X 10.5 -- where to get the rights ports of dependencies, etc.?

Maybe this is all easier than I'm expecting it to be, but, with other
software, I've found the difference between getting something compiled
on Ubuntu and on a Mac is huuuuuge.

Any help or tips are very welcome.

Thanks to you all!
-Mike Edwards