Hi,

I'm starting a project with soya. I want to create a program you can stick
atoms and molecules together. You can type in a DNA-sequence or a
RNA-sequence a the program generates the proteins for you, now you can rotate
it or "fly" into it or whatever.

I've got some questions:

I have a World "Atom" it has a body( a sphere ) and 4 positions for the
bindings.
I have two atom-worlds and I want to select one binding of each of them and
connect them, now the Points used as bindings should have the same
coordinates and the worlds of the atoms should be rotated and located to
fulfill this condition. May there should be something like a cylinder between
the bindings, so one end of the cylinder should be attached to one binding
and the other end to the binding of the other atom.

How to set the Points to the right coordinate in one Atom, every atom has four
of them all angles to the center has 109.-- degree.

Thanks to all help!

TIA, Filip