Hi there,

I have an object with .geom = a GeomSphere and .mass = a SphericalMass that I
would like to be able to completely eliminate when destroyed in the game.

I've tried doing a self.parent.remove(self) call in the hit() function of that
object but afterwards I continue getting further callbacks to hit(),
suggesting that the geom (at least) for that object is still existing in the
game world and registering collisions with things.

How can I completely eliminate this object from the game world?

Cheers,
Mark

PS. apologies if this appears twice, I accidentally sent it first from a mail
account that isn't subscribed to the list.