Yep, that makes sense and provides a revision history for ks scripts which is
something else I want in satellite.

CC

From: spacewalk-devel-boun...@redhat.com [spacewalk-devel-boun...@redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Brandon Perkins [bperk...@redhat.com]
Sent: Thursday, 8 January 2009 5:19 AM
To: spacewalk-devel@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-devel] RFC: Automatic kickstart profile changelogging

Although the config management that comes with Spacewalk/Satellite isn't
as feature-rich as some other alternatives, it is the only real existing
built-in revision system into the Satellite.  I'd strongly suggest
trying to find a way to tie the two together instead of coming up with
something completely new.

Thanks.
Brandon