Mike McCune wrote:
Coe, Colin C. (Unix Engineer) wrote:
Hi all

I figured I'd just get these in sooner rather than later.

Attached are two patches:

1) replaces the HTML textarea tags with editarea.  Very similar to the previous
textarea -> editarea patch for the managed config files.  And again, this
depends on the editarea .zip being extacted to spacewalk/web/html/javascript/.  I
actually unzipped it (and spacewalk/web/html/javascript/editarea_0_7_2_3 was
created) then created a symlink spacewalk/web/html/javascript/editarea.
2) fixes a whitespace error that wouldn't exist if I done the git commands in
the right order.  Apologies for this.

Thanks to the guys on the spacewalk-devel channel for all the help with this.

CC

I'll review these and let you know if any revisions are needed.

Thanks for the submission!

haven't forgotten.  will get to this tomorrow.