> Currently I set up my Development box on a CentOs workstation.  I
> setup a NFS mount so I could mount my checkout on my F10 laptop.  I
> also plan on installing a couple VMS on the Centos machine to act as
> test clients. I currently have one installed so far.

I have a somewhat similar setup. I do my development on F10 and then
rsync over to my RHEL box where I build, run, and run test cases.

Also note that with this set up I am able to run checkstyle on my F10
box however, which makes that part a bit easier.

--
Jason Dobies (jason.dob...@redhat.com)
RHN Satellite & Spacewalk