On Thu, 15 Apr 2010, Marcus Moeller wrote:

Dear Cliff,

So we are considering making the 0.9 release for Spacewalk a 1.0 release
instead. Spacewalk has been maturing for 2 years now and has not had much
code in it from 0.8 to destabilize. I feel that likely the code we have
today in the nightlies is as close to ready for a 1.0 release we will likely
have for the next 6+ months. We have been doing a lot of bugfixing these
past months, with some enhancements.

I personally would not call it 1.0 now. There are still some bugs that
needs to be fixed before that :)

It's had some of those bugs for almost ten years. I see no reason to let that be a determining factor. ;)

--g

--
Educational materials should be high-quality, collaborative, and free.
Visit http://opensource.com/education and join the conversation.