Marcus Moeller wrote:
Dear Cliff,

So we are considering making the 0.9 release for Spacewalk a 1.0 release
instead. Spacewalk has been maturing for 2 years now and has not had much
code in it from 0.8 to destabilize. I feel that likely the code we have
today in the nightlies is as close to ready for a 1.0 release we will likely
have for the next 6+ months. We have been doing a lot of bugfixing these
past months, with some enhancements.

I personally would not call it 1.0 now. There are still some bugs that
needs to be fixed before that :)

Hi Marcus,

To be pointed - what specific bugs would you feel hinder functionality and usage of a 0.9 or 1.0 release? As GDK indicated, we have bugs, we live with bugs, we fix lots of bugs, but it is bugs that prevent whole area's of features from functioning that we try to ensure are addressed before any release is made.

Thanks,
Cliff.

Best Regards
Marcus