On 04/10/2010 09:27 PM, Lukas Durfina wrote:
So, here is the patch for the backend code.

I have several comments:

backend/server/importlib/debPackage.py:
Why is tagMap and _already_mapped attributes of class? Why not use attributes of instance and use regular constructor? Then we will not need createPackage function.

backend/server/importlib/importLib.py
I really do not like, that header will be sometimes array and sometime object. Can we do something with that?

backend/server/rhnPackageUpload.py
I really do not like the process try/load deb/except/load rpm. I know we already do it for mpm, but if we can decide which object to use using file extension, then it will be much better. But this can be done later using another commit.

backend/spacewalk/common/deb_handling/*
Can you say from where it was picked up? E.g from which debian package, or where is the original upstream. So we can later sync.

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering