On 05/18/2012 05:11 PM, Miroslav Suchy wrote:
> In WebUI patch please do s/SUSE Manager/@@PRODUCT_NAME@@/

Sure, I will do that for the next version of the patches. Sorry for that.

> When I enter credentials for Suse studio they are not validated. Can you
> later add some code to do
> some validation? I.e. do tome test connection and warn if it do not work?

Yes, I already planned to add a button for testing the credentials later on.
Probably not for this first release we are doing now, though.

> I still have to test the client part.

Thanks for the feedback so far. We will wait until you tested the client part,
since you might come up with more feedback.

--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer