Wikipedia tells me that I am wrong, and that people commonly use separators other than commas in CSV files. So never mind what I said.

-Stephen

On 08/19/2013 01:41 PM, Stephen Herr wrote:
I don't necessarily have a problem with the idea, but I will comment that CSVs are by definition "Comma Separated Value" files. Excel and every other spreadsheet in the world should have an option to import from comma-separated lists. If we do want to change the delimiter then we should call it something other than *.csv.

-Stephen